About SPC 5.0
The final version (SPC 5.0) was the result of combining all the learnings from previous models & rigorous testing. Despite its large size which is designed to cover the entire area of the targeted solar panels, its weight is relatively light, and its efficiency is higher.
- Solar panel efficiency may be reduced by up to 85% due to dust & sand covering the surface of the panels.
- The MENA region whether conditions are usually windy & dry, causing the accumulation of dust to be very frequent.
- Rain is scarce & seasonal, so cannot be reliable for the cleaning of the panels. Other solutions include manpower with higher safety concerns & longer cleaning times.
- SPC is designed to be a reliable and user-friendly robot for cleaning solar panels.
- Comes with two cleaning moods: WET and DRY
- Dimensions may vary from 1 to 4 meters long.
- Robots may be custom made according to the solar panel dimensions & requirements of the client.
- Fully designed, manufactured, operated & maintained by a team of highly talented local engineers (ICV).
- Extremely Fast: 3 secs/meter
- Water Consumption: 0.3 liters/panel
- Light Weight: 40 Kg
- Battery: Up to 5 hours
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Efficient Against: all kinds of dirt & dust
- Working Angle: Up to 60 degree
SPC in Oman